Monday, September 1, 2008

Ah, Summer in Connecticut!


Chris and I have had a really fun summer.
Disneyland...the Mystic Aquarium, Concerts in
parks, concerts on boats--it's been great!
This is us at a carshow/music festival. There
are a few nice pictures mixed in the coming posts,
but buckle up people--there are a lot of freaks!
It seems like no matter where we went there were
a lot of weirdos. So since I don't have adorable
small children like all of my siblings, I have decided to
go for shock value instead of cute! Enjoy the freak
show! And see you in another 8 months.... it takes
me that long to come up with anything interesting to
post. :)

Nice photo first: This is one of my favorite
pictures of the
summer. My niece Hailey
waving to
the Princesses at the Princess Parade
at Disneyland. So sweet!

Penguin at the Mystic Aquarium.

4 comments:

Lis said...

HOY+LY CRAP!!! A POST! Im so excited i cant even spell holy right!!! GO KRISTIN!!! I was wondering what it would look like when the feed on my blog said last update "1YEAR AGO!!!!" I guess ill NEVER KNOW!!! hahah! Its nice to see you!!! A picture of you!!!

Merrillfamblog said...

You beat me! I've been trying to work on our blog. I was shocked when it said that your blog had been update 21 hours ago on Melissa's blog. I better get busy. It looks so quaint in New Haven. That's quite the characters you have going on in CT. (See how I was trying to be nice and not say they were freaks)

Kristin said...

They are FREAKS! I even left a couple pictures out to protect the innocent...
New Haven is kind of cool. That's where they filmed part of the latest Indiana Jones movie--if you saw it.
(I haven't yet)

Becky said...

WOW! You're updating your blog. Very cool. We miss you around here...it's only 100 degrees today. I love your background.